Major Issues

Moderator: AdminGroup

martib

Major Issues

Postby martib » Wed Apr 19, 2023 0:13

Hi i just received 2x premium gladiator nxt evo's, the right one works fine, but the left one which is an omni throttle the twist axis does not seem to work and it is recognised as a right stick not left. I have flashed multiple times and defaulted on config but nothing seems to work. Could someone please help? :cry:
Attachments
Picture1.png

fallout9

Re: Major Issues

Postby fallout9 » Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:14

Use the latest version of VKBDevCfg and make sure you're initializing it properly. If still not working afterwards, then probably the cable connecting the grip to the base has been damaged during installation and if that's the case you'll have to fill up a service ticket in order to get a replacement.

martib

Re: Major Issues

Postby martib » Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:47

Thanks for the speedy reply! Neither seemed to fix it sadly. However, I checked the cable to make sure it was undamaged and I saw that 2 of the 3 cables hadn’t been pushed into the connected head completely. So I just pushed them in fully and started the config software, and voila the twist works perfectly and it is recognised as a left stick! Now I can truly appreciate how great quality these sticks are, they feel so much better than my Logitech X56 which I returned and are definitely worth the slight price bump! :D

Return to “Technical Support”