Potential Bricks

Moderator: AdminGroup

CaptBruce

Potential Bricks

Postby CaptBruce » Sun Dec 25, 2022 1:01

I bought the Gladiator EVO NXT Omni-Throttle and the Gunfighter MkIII MCE Ultimate in November.
Up until this morning, no problems, but as of now, they aren't being recognized. I've swapped usb ports on my pc and rebooted several times.
The VKBDevCfg doesn't recognize them either.
Attached are pics of my Device Manager App. When I unplug the devices, the errors go away.

Aaron at Predator Mounts told me to ask for Fallout9.

Please advise.
Repsectfully
Bruce Wooten
Attachments
USBDevices.jpg
VKBDevCfg.png

fallout9

Re: Potential Bricks

Postby fallout9 » Sun Dec 25, 2022 21:45

Try to disconnect any other USB devices from your computer except of keyboard and mouse. Also, you could try them on another computer, see if they show up. Try one at a time.

CaptBruce

Postby CaptBruce » Mon Dec 26, 2022 2:46

Merry Christmas and thanks for replying.

Ok, did all with no different results.
Tried with nothing but KB and Mouse on original PC, then plugged into my laptop that only had a wireless mouse attached and got same errors...

Let me know if the attachments are too small...

Thanks,
Bruce
Attachments
Result.jpg
USBError.jpg
BeforePic.jpg

Victorus

Postby Victorus » Mon Dec 26, 2022 14:52

Try to download Usbdeview https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/usb_devices_view.html. Launch and uninstall devices with errors. Then reconnect.
Руководство пользователя по контроллерам VKB (VKB controllers User Guide) Ru&En
https://disk.yandex.ru/d/LlqiYtIrIetBOQ

CaptBruce

Postby CaptBruce » Mon Dec 26, 2022 20:02

Hi Victorus, I downloaded the 64bit USBDeveiw and launched it. There were no devices with errors. I only had the KB and mouse plugged in with the 2 VKB controllers. I unplugged each device to see which device was on which usb port. I could never find the Gladiator. So I pulled up Device Manager and it only showed one usb error. I uninstalled the one error port in DM then plugged both controllers back in, rescanned and only one error port came up again. I unplugged the GF and the error port went away. Nothing happens when I plug and unplug the Gladiator (although on the controller, I continue to get the white w/red to the side led on handle, briefly). Anyway, looking at USBDeveiw, I see the KB, mouse, and one controller. Nothing has errors, the GF is just showing "pink" which according to USBDeview documentation indicates:
"The device is connected. You must disconnect the device from USBDeview or from Windows "Safely Remove Hardware" option before you physically unplug it.""
I verified that port was the GF and uninstalled it and installed it with the same results. (Pics attached)

Awaiting further instructions.

Respectfully,
Bruce
Attachments
Screenshot (10).png

Return to “Technical Support”