Throttle help

Moderator: AdminGroup

usaf77

Throttle help

Postby usaf77 » Fri Dec 09, 2022 0:46

Heres whats going on. I keep getting flashing red lights on the rear of my NXT throttle. Im usually able to fix that by reconnecting and recalibrating. When I try and map in game the game only allows me to map certain buttons, the 25 buttons that show up in windows controller. All the other buttons on the throttle are unable to map in the game, a flight game. 3 buttons are on all the time, the neutral buttons for flaps, dwn up, and maybe mode. I tried deactivating these but no help. All the buttons show up and work in the VKB firmware. The throttle itself works in the game I just cant map all the buttons, more of them into the games keymapper. This is driving me nuts and I'd appreciate any help.

fallout9

Re: Throttle help

Postby fallout9 » Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:23

What device do you have?

usaf77

Postby usaf77 » Fri Dec 09, 2022 22:25

The VKB NXT throttle. I keep having connection issues but it all seems ok now. Another thing is the buttons dont all map in the game I play, which is WW2OL, nor do they even show up in Windows controllers. I assume the game itself doesn't allow some of the buttons to map so I'll have to do an end around in VKD and map keyboard keys.

Thanks for asking.

fallout9

Postby fallout9 » Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:03

Could you please post a screenshot taken in VKBDevCfg? NXT throttle is a bit vague, because a THQ by itself it would act in game different than in combination with another VKB module or connected to a Gladiator NXT. So if you could clarify this it'd be easier to understand where the issue lies.

Return to “Technical Support”