Gladiator MkII VKBDevConfig app issue

Moderator: AdminGroup

NinjaArmadillo

Gladiator MkII VKBDevConfig app issue

Postby NinjaArmadillo » Thu Sep 15, 2022 22:04

Hi Everyone, I recently bought a Gladiator MkII second hand and I love the build quality, configuration, and customisation. Excited to put it to use.

I'm getting errors in KVBDevConfig I need help on, it seems like it's stopping me from being able to configure the stick, this could also be my lack of understanding. I only tried mapping one of the buttons to a keyboard button but it didn't seem to work". If there's is a quick config I could to to validate that would be great.
When I launch the app or click the "Get" button I get a popup that says "!!! CRC Error !!! Read data error, try again" and under the image of my stick in the top corner it says "Read param failure"
I tried updating the firmware it failed in the middle, soft-bricked the stick and spent hours fixing it (needed to use a different computer) so now I'm running "_Gladiator-KM2_KG12_v2_11_5" (I also tried '_8') but I am still getting the same error.
Also for some reason, possibly related the buttons for profile Save, Buttons Wizard, and Device Report are disabled.

Also the pinky button doesn't seem to be working, but I'll take it apart later and look into that.

Any help would be appreciated. If more info is needed please let me know.
Thanks in advance!

fallout9

Re: Gladiator MkII VKBDevConfig app issue

Postby fallout9 » Fri Sep 16, 2022 0:17

Make sure the device is selected at the top when trying to operate changes to device or calibrating. If you're still getting errors disable background running software like Aorus, Razer, Logitech, Corsair, any LED management software and try again; make sure you're running it as Admin. Using another computer might help too.
First thing after successful flashing is to press the Default button under the Tools tab and then calibrate.

Return to “Technical Support”