MCG Pro Pin retracted

Moderator: AdminGroup

naklindcs

MCG Pro Pin retracted

Postby naklindcs » Sun Aug 28, 2022 3:33

Hello VKB team,

It saddens me to say that after buying the GF mk3 base and MCG Pro grip from you in March 2021 from you and using it until Dec 2021, I now, as I finally tried to use my flight set-up again after a break, come to find out my MCG Pro isn't registering button presses nor anything. The base works fine.
After searching the internet and finding some people having similar symptoms but other problems, some VKB support on the forums always asks for pin pictures so i went to check mine, and it turns out one of the pins on the grip is retracted and the spring doesn't seem to push it back out.

What can i do? is this still covered by you guys? do i have to buy an entirely new grip (please no), can you guys help me fix it?
I attached some pics. i hope it's visible to you. It's hard to take macro shots with a mobile phone, but i did my best.

NK
Attachments
20220828_021533.jpg
20220828_022014.jpg

fallout9

Re: MCG Pro Pin retracted

Postby fallout9 » Sun Aug 28, 2022 3:43

How are the contact pads on the base, are they scratched? Take a picture of it please and together with these here upload them through a service ticket, you'll get the necessary parts.

Return to “Technical Support”