ww2 Throttle THQ + SEM set up Help.

Moderator: AdminGroup

PiNK MuD

ww2 Throttle THQ + SEM set up Help.

Postby PiNK MuD » Sun Jul 17, 2022 9:34

Hello I just recently purchased one of the new ww2 throttle grip units that are in a combo of the THQ & SEM on the mount. GNX WWII Throttle (Link: https://vkbcontrollers.com/?product=gnx ... em-v-combo). I have watched the youtube tutorials but they are only for the separate THQ & SEM units not the specific combo I have. The two units are connected via a usb cable to the HID controller unit. So my question is; do I plug the the unit in as one but do the individual set up steps for each unit plugging & unplugging from the PC between each set up? Or do I need to separate the units & do the set up for each one? Any help with this would be greatly appreciated as I have yet to be able to us this throttle for fear of bricking it somehow. Thanks again in advance for any help.

fallout9

Re: ww2 Throttle THQ + SEM set up Help.

Postby fallout9 » Sun Jul 17, 2022 10:08

The unit comes almost ready to play - it only needs a reset to Default, press the Find&AutoConfig button and calibration.
If you want to change the detents/swap to axes on the SEM please follow the SEM guide (no need to disconnect from the other module).

PiNK MuD

Postby PiNK MuD » Mon Jul 18, 2022 10:48

Cheers m8 thanks heaps for the help, if I want to change any of the detents later & I put the device into set up mode (holding down the buttons when plugging in) will this reset the sub addressed or anything else? Will I be able to just go into set up mode change the detent's or axis then go back to using it as normal? Thanks again for your help it's much appreciated.

fallout9

Postby fallout9 » Mon Jul 18, 2022 19:40

It won't, as they're different operations. You will have to press the Default button, then the Find&AutoConfig button afterwards (and recalibrate, if the are any axes on that unit), so the software could 'read' the new button layout.

Return to “Technical Support”