WW2 Grip Table mounts WW2 throtle

Moderator: AdminGroup

slawson612

WW2 Grip Table mounts WW2 throtle

Postby slawson612 » Mon Jun 27, 2022 18:11

I have searched the site but I can find clear answers to the following questions.

1. What joystick do I have?
I know it is a Gladiator, and I believe it is a Mk2 Pro but I am not sure. it there a away to determine it from a legacy product page or picture archive or the SSN

2. Is there a WW2 grip modification for the Gladiator (?Pro Mk2) series?

3. I would like to purchase the WW2 throttle combo - it looks amazing - and I see it can operate as a stand alone unit however will this interfere with a Gladiator (Pro Mk2) specifically?

4 I would like to purchase desk mount for both units but I do not see a combo listed or an individual mount for just the WW2 throttle - can it be mounted and if so which one do I need to purchase?

Thank you.

Steve
Attachments
slawson-joystick.png

fallout9

Re: WW2 Grip Table mounts WW2 throtle

Postby fallout9 » Mon Jun 27, 2022 19:30

Your joystick seems to be a Gladiator MKII; considering that there are lots of knock offs out there, it's hard to tell without seeing the internals.
If it is a real Gladiator MKII, the grip can't get replaced unless the joystick would be upgraded with this kit following this guide. This would make the base to accept the following RevB grips: new KG12, SCG/Kosmosima left and right hand, F-14.
Regardless of what joystick you use, the throttle combo comes as an independent unit and does not need a VKB joystick in order to run.
The Gladiator UCM mount would fit your joystick; unfortunately at this moment there is no hardware available for attaching the modules to the UCM system (other than DIY).

Tripalhelix25

Re: WW2 Grip Table mounts WW2 throtle

Postby Tripalhelix25 » Fri Jul 08, 2022 13:34

We at PredatorMounts are happy to help get your stuff mounted. I personally use VKB products in my own setup, and my mounts support most VKB products. I have something that can work for what you want. Join out Discord server - link is at the top of our website. I'll see you there!

Return to “Technical Support”