VKB Gladiator NXT EVO SCG Premium L&R sticks Only have Axyis controls no buttons

Moderator: AdminGroup

atsfsteam

VKB Gladiator NXT EVO SCG Premium L&R sticks Only have Axyis controls no buttons

Postby atsfsteam » Thu Jun 09, 2022 5:42

Bought the VKB Gladiator NXT EVO SCG Premium L&R sticks and only have Axis controls in Star Citizen after loading a profile into SC.
Followed instructions to the letter. Did away with the USB hub and plugged each joystick into a separate USB port on the back of the computer, advise from the VKB forum.
Clear-Bindings every time and reloaded profile back into SC.
Need some help.
See screenshots below.
Left stick shows problems at start. I can unplug the stick and plug it back in and get the same massages.
I can reboot the computer and get the screens after the reboot.
Left stick has the red and blue LEDs flashing alternately.
The Right stick only has the blue LED lit.
Watched the Gladiator NXT EVO Quick start guide and did every thing in many times
I am at a loss as to what else to do.
Screenshots loaded backwards, start at the bottom and come up.
Attachments
6 VKB Device Config v0.92.17 Startup Screen 2 After Reboot.png
7 VKB Device Config v0.92.17 Startup Screen 3 After Reboot.png
2 VKB Device Config v0.92.17 Startup Screen Click on the bottom Controller.png
3 VKB Device Config v0.92.17 Startup Screen After Click on Error message.png
4 VKB Device Config v0.92.17 Startup Screen After Click on 3rd screen Error message.png
5 VKB Device Config v0.92.17 Startup Screen After Reboot.png
1 VKB Device Config v0.92.17 Startup Screen.png

atsfsteam

Re: VKB Gladiator NXT EVO SCG Premium L&R sticks Only have Axyis controls no buttons

Postby atsfsteam » Thu Jun 09, 2022 17:41

After three days and nights, around three this morning, the left controller went to working. What I did different I do not know, I thought I was doing everything the same for both controllers. Everything is working now except for a few buttons. I may have to rebind a few BUTTONSon the EVO controllers.
Thank you for your help. Sorry for the long messages.

fallout9

Re: VKB Gladiator NXT EVO SCG Premium L&R sticks Only have Axyis controls no buttons

Postby fallout9 » Thu Jun 09, 2022 18:31

atsfsteam wrote:...What I did different I do not know

What I think it happened was that your device was not selected when trying to follow the guide. Also, I could see you pressed some buttons that weren't supposed to get pressed. Good thing you got them running, but check the LEDs on the base - if there's anything else other than a constant blue light (like red light flashing) then you still have to run the calibration at least.
Update this thread please if you think you're still not done.

Return to “Technical Support”