Re: Gunfighter Mk.III with MCG Ultimate "reboots" momentarily randomly

Postby mobbmann » Fri Jun 10, 2022 1:29

Still working perfect, I don’t know if this might be considered solved

Rlaxoxo

Postby Rlaxoxo » Thu Jun 29, 2023 23:21

malarcky wrote:
ZERO_Thunder wrote:
malarcky wrote:More tests, It seems that in every position of the DC Hat (right side one) its have one error level indication as you can see in this video, but not always does it, if I reconnect the USB sometimes does, sometimes dont, I dont know if this is realted to the original problem.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAOCQhqRegw

Run VKBDevCfg, go to Global\External Devices page. And you can see the order of devices.
Hold Shift key and drag the MCG U to first position. Click Set button in Action page to apply changes. Now check again.
1.png

Hi, sorry for the late update, but this actually solved my problem, since I did that I havent got any white lights anymore.

bsselp wrote:I'm having the same issue. When I move the Ultimate MCG stick, the white lights under the red button flash for a second and then goes green again. Did you ever have this issue resolved?

mobbmann wrote:just posted regarding the same thing. any solution? what does holding shift and moving the grip over do?

This was the solution, for me it worked at least.

While this fixes the "White LED flash" "Reset" issue this causes my POV hats to stop working when they're in "Axis/hatview" mode so the solution is not worth it for me.

Also this: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=7431

Anyone else figure out the real cause for this issue?

fallout9

Postby fallout9 » Fri Jun 30, 2023 3:56

As I said on Reddit, first try to update to the latest firmware and software, then calibrate and we'll go from there.

Datumn

Postby Datumn » Fri Sep 29, 2023 4:26

Hi,

I am having the same issue. I have a gunfighter mkIII with a MCG ultimate with twist (twist locked/not used) with T-rudder MkIV.

I have tried everything but my gunfighter is constantly restarting. Sometimes when I restart the device in VKBdevcfg, it completely freezes and all lights on stick and blackbox turn off. It usually turns back on in a few minutes or I have to unplug it and plug it back in. I sometimes it restarts when I am not even using the stick.

I have tried the solution posted by ZERO_Thunder. I have re-seated the MCG and checked that its tight. I have checked all the connections. I have switched usb slots at the back of my computer. I even switched out the black boxes (i have 2). Nothing has worked. I have had my gunfighter since 2020. this issue started a month or so ago.

Any help would be appreciated.

Return to “Technical Support”