Buttons with shift enabled not showing in VKBconfig

Moderator: AdminGroup

Spep

Buttons with shift enabled not showing in VKBconfig

Postby Spep » Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:15

I have a Gladiator NXT premium right stick. Within the VKBconfig program, I am able to set the A3 hat press to shift1 momentary, I am also able to select Use SHIFT1 on all 4 directions on the A3 hat. I have the shift button set to unused buttons of 37-40. I then both save my profile and set the buttons to the stick. but then the only thing the software indicates is being pressed is the actual shift button on pressing A3 and it shows the base directions but if I press shift and try to use the directionals to access buttons 37-40 nothing happens. I have also tried to use these extra buttons in DCS world and the game does not recognize any input being entered.

vkbShift.JPG
Here I am holding down the A3 shift and also using the down directional on the A3 with no light on for button 37 s

fallout9

Re: Buttons with shift enabled not showing in VKBconfig

Postby fallout9 » Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:00

I suggest to try and program any HAT's center push button as Alternate Shift; using it as a Momentary Shift would considerably shorten its life, it's a HAT, not a ministick. If you really need Momentary Shift I suggest to use any regular button on the joystick, like the pinkie, A2, B1 or the Rapid Fire trigger if you have the Premium version.

Return to “Technical Support”