PLEASE HELP, T-Rudder pedals do not show up in config when attached to Gunfighter black box

Moderator: AdminGroup

oktobrlabs

PLEASE HELP, T-Rudder pedals do not show up in config when attached to Gunfighter black box

Postby oktobrlabs » Wed Jan 12, 2022 22:35

Just received my T-rudders and i"ve tried to follow the install. I am connected to the gunfighters black box. I reflashed the GF with and start config press the default button but pedals are still not showing. My gunfighter is MCG ultimate with twist.

oktobrlabs

Re: PLEASE HELP, T-Rudder pedals do not show up in config when attached to Gunfighter black box

Postby oktobrlabs » Wed Jan 12, 2022 22:40

The green light for pedals is lit on the Joystick black box

fallout9

Re: PLEASE HELP, T-Rudder pedals do not show up in config when attached to Gunfighter black box

Postby fallout9 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 22:57

You can't use both the twist Ultimate and the rudders with the same Black Box because there are too many axes. You could either use them each with their own Black Box or lock the twist on the Ultimate, flash the Black Box with the no-twist Ultimate firmware and use them together with the rudders in the same Black Box.

oktobrlabs

Postby oktobrlabs » Wed Jan 12, 2022 23:05

Thanks you once again Fallout. That worked.

Return to “Technical Support”