Do I understand correctly

Moderator: AdminGroup

Scampaboy

Do I understand correctly

Postby Scampaboy » Fri Dec 03, 2021 19:30

Hi

I’m new round here, I’ve just ordered a GNX premium from eBay.

I was wondering with the adapter that’s out of stock on the site, is it possible to use any Thrustmaster stick with that adapter or is it only the A10 ?

Also do I have to flash anything or is it plug in and play.

I’m also confused between gen 1, 2 and 3 and I’m confused which I have

Regards
Scampy

fallout9

Re: Do I understand correctly

Postby fallout9 » Fri Dec 03, 2021 20:14

If you mean (and you should) by GNX the Gladiator NXT then no, you can't use the TM grip on it; the TM grips could only get installed with an adapter on the GunFighter bases.
You'll have to flash and calibrate your joystick before use, please check the tutorials on our YT page.
Not sure what gen are you referring to, but it might be related to the GunFighter bases; first gen was MKI, then MKII and the current gen is MKIII.

Scampaboy

Postby Scampaboy » Fri Dec 03, 2021 22:29

Thanks for the reply,

I’ll wait till I get the stick and have a look at the serial number. It’s a gladiator NXT premium.

Is it possible to add an MCG stick to this base ?

I’m looking at a couple of different sticks and I’m quite confused about my model.

fallout9

Postby fallout9 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:50

The Gladiator NXT comes with a SCG/Kosmosima grip, which is the only possible combination at this time. Very soon we'll have another 2 grips working on the NXT base, the KG12 (upgraded) and the F-14.

Scampaboy

Postby Scampaboy » Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:36

Hi

Thanks for the replies.

I got my stick it’s absolutely awesome, I don’t think I actually want to change the grip.

I fly a lot of helicopters in dcs and I’m just trying to figure out which setting to use for the trim in each aircraft I have, with my previous stick I would use default. With its smooth return it doesn’t register should I be using a different option.

Return to “Technical Support”