Getting Started With Gunfighter

Moderator: AdminGroup

Goofey

Getting Started With Gunfighter

Postby Goofey » Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:54

Hello:

I got the Gunfighter and it seems to work well.

However, the software is pretty complicated. I have looked at the manual a little bit and it is way over my head. I have also looked at some of the site's videos. They are good but I am starting with a knowledge of absolutely nothing. So I really don't know what they are talking about. Is there a manual or video or something that gives an overview of all the things that are possible with the stick, the technical definitions, etc.? I think if I looked at some introductory material first I could probably then begin to understand all the more detailed material.

Thanks.

Michael

fallout9

Re: Getting Started With Gunfighter

Postby fallout9 » Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:21

Well Michael, the question is not what you could do with the software, it's what do you need the software to do for you? :) You need custom curves, see the Curves function. You want more buttons on your grip? Look into Shift and subShift functions. The trim is not fast enough for you in game? Set your own through the native software.
You don't need to read the whole manual, just the Table of Content and see what you want to adjust on your device. Trial and error does it, but also asking here for help.

Return to “Technical Support”