Y Axis Magnet problem on VKB Gladiator NXT (Ticket #6244 )

Moderator: AdminGroup

vashim75

Y Axis Magnet problem on VKB Gladiator NXT (Ticket #6244 )

Postby vashim75 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 13:40

Hello, I am writing to solicit the request made in the ticket in question.
I take this opportunity to compliment the quality of your products even though I ran into a small batch assembly problem where a shaft magnet is not properly fixed in its housing.

I am aware that it is sufficient to glue it to solve the problem, but I find it inappropriate to have to repeat this operation countless times until I find the right glue or until the support is irreparably damaged.

Therefore, as requested in the ticket, if possible I would like to receive only the spare part with the magnets already regularly fixed so that I can replace the defective one and avoid having to reassemble the product in the future.

Unfortunately there are already three attempts in which I have had to clean and re-glue the magnet of the Y axis (Pitch) of my VKB Gladiator NXT, and even if after each intervention the axis seems to remain regularly calibrated, unfortunately there remains an altered return effect on the axis Y different depending on whether the stick returns from the bottom or from the top.

Thanking you again for your attention, best regards.

fallout9

Re: Y Axis Magnet problem on VKB Gladiator NXT (Ticket #6244 )

Postby fallout9 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 20:45

Hi. Please stay on the ticket with this issue, as it can't get resolved on the forum.

Return to “Technical Support”