FSM-GA knob response times

Moderator: AdminGroup

fallout9

Re: FSM-GA knob response times

Postby fallout9 » Thu May 18, 2023 21:37

@JPVann
Of course you're contraflow driving on a freeway, but you're the one who's right - all other cretins should jump on the other side.
There are 1000 ways to adjust these devices through the native software, thousands of people successfully using them in games, but again, you're right because someone told you at some point that you're always right. Doesn't matter that others tried to help, doesn't matter there's a 200 pages manual describing endless options to set up your devices through the native software; you want to use your obscure software and these modern devices act like your 20 years old Logitech which served you well - if you can't have that, then there's no honor and no life to have.

Glad you managed to sell the modules and got back your peace of mind, I'm sure the buyer will enjoy them.

JPVann

Postby JPVann » Thu May 18, 2023 21:58

Lol - thanks but it’s immediately clear you have ZERO knowledge of anything I posted. I am probably the number 1 poster asking questions on the FSM. I have lived in the Discord where knowledge is woefully laking (as is caring about it).

And I was affirmed at both my knowledge of the issue, my attempts to fix and the confirmation that the FSM is just a very low level usb box. And not appropriate for anything complex - like MSFS.

But thanks for the extra hot air…

fallout9

Postby fallout9 » Thu May 18, 2023 22:45

Your 'knowledge of the issue' has some pretty hard limits, as soon as you get an advice which would take you outside your narrow comfort zone you'd start a tantrum. Maybe that's the reason people started ignoring you? You've been on that discord for a while, did you see someone else complaining the same as you did? Let me tell you - NO! Do you think you're the only one using the modules in MSFS? Why are they're working for a vast majority of users and not for you??? Definitely, there must be something wrong with the product!

JPVann

Postby JPVann » Thu May 18, 2023 23:20

LOL! You my friend are an overdone, puffed up piece of spoiled pastry.

Go the heck away. You know NOTHING of me, my four months of work or anything else. Yet here you are catching flies with your mouth open.

Go find someone who gives a crap.

fallout9

Postby fallout9 » Fri May 19, 2023 0:24

I have everything I need to know about you from these 4 months of struggles.
Attachments
Sequence 01_2.gif
Sequence 01_2.gif (790.05 KiB) Viewed 1305 times

tcbarber

Postby tcbarber » Tue Oct 03, 2023 15:20

LETS TRY THIS ONE THE ONLY THING WRONG WITH THE VKB MANUAL "IS"ITS WRITTEN BY ONE OR MORE WHO KNOWS HOW THE GLADIATOR NXT, ECT AND THE SOFTWARE THAT GOES WITH IT.... "WORKS"....AS A "ENGINEERING TERM",AND THATS THE WAY THE MANUAL IS WRITTEN,WHAT ISNT WRITTEN IS EXPLAINING THE FUNCTIONALITIY OF THE SOFTWARE IN RELATION TO THE STICK,(SIMPLE TERMS).YOU CANT MAKE SOMETHING THATS "REALLY GOOD" AND THEN LEAVE PEOPLE TOO FIQURE IT OUT FOR THEM SELVES (NOT ENGINEERS)ITLL TAKE AN AWEFUL LONG TIME INSTEAD OF ENJOYING THE PRODUCT AND THATS THE KEY THING "ENJOYING"YOUR FANTASTIC " FLIGHT STICKS INSTEAD OF TAKING IT TOO PIECES WITH NO IDEA WHAT YOUR DOING!!!....I THINK THIS IS RIGHT TOO THE POINT AND I HOPE SOMEONE WILL TAKE NOTE OF WHAT IT IS, SOO WE CAN BETTER "ENJOY",PLEASE WRITE IT IN SMPLE TERMS AND A AWAY WE'LL FLY.... :!: THANKS FOR LISTENING....

mattcaron

Postby mattcaron » Fri Oct 06, 2023 3:10

I love the manual. It is thorough, comprehensive, and very clear. Anything I haven't been able to figure out has been my lack of vision, not lack of explanation (as in "oh, I never thought of doing it that way").

But, then again, I'm an engineer who regularly reads microcontroller data sheets for fun.

Return to “Technical Support”