CAD/step files for Gunfighter base

Moderator: AdminGroup

quadrophoeniX

CAD/step files for Gunfighter base

Postby quadrophoeniX » Wed Nov 03, 2021 19:15

I am on building a custom chair holder füor my GF Ultimate. I started off with the stuff from Monsterteck but due to the nature of my chair (Vitra Y-Chair) this only took me half way. One of the issues is that the GF holder from Monstertech has the mountholes on the forward facind side and I need it on the back, another issue would be me rather going for 30x60 than 40x80 profiles for the construction.

Long story short: I need to get me a custom base plate done and for that I would save me a lo0t of work and time if VKB could provide technical drawings of the base re outline and position of screwholes. I don't deem that to be classified information, so maybe something worth haveing available in the official download section? meanwhile I'd be more than content to receive a download link ;)

Thanks in advance

Klaus

Ron61

Re: CAD/step files for Gunfighter base

Postby Ron61 » Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:56

Talk about this stove?

Capture.PNG

rtrski

Postby rtrski » Thu Nov 04, 2021 23:54

IF you want just the dimensions of the extrusion and its 4 holes, that you can position on an extrusion endplate outline any way you want, maybe this old thread will help?
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=3389&p=33352#p33352 ...at end of that thread I even shared my DXF file I believe.

Also the US site has the drawing for the small gunfighter base as a PDF download, here, that shows the 4 holes for the Gunfighter but not the location of the profile 'circle' relative to the 4 holes, which was in the prior link:
https://vkbcontrollers.com/?product=sma ... asurements
RH VKB GF Mk III + Modern Combat Grip *ULTIMATE* (12/17 GFII , upgraded), _powered_ deploy!
LH VKB GF Mk III + Kosmosima Prem (02/19 GFII, upgraded), *lateral* mounted
Feet: Slaw Viper RX Pedals [Sorry, VKB, too gorgeous]

quadrophoeniX

Postby quadrophoeniX » Sat Nov 06, 2021 1:40

First off alll thank you both for the links. But, I am actually looking to greate a bottom plane that fits the gf base as close as possible with minimum overhead quite like this, but with mount points closer to the base on the player facing or tapered/flat side:
Attachments
GF_mount.jpg

Return to “Technical Support”