VKB Gladiator NXT Premium Firmware question

Moderator: AdminGroup

Ashus

VKB Gladiator NXT Premium Firmware question

Postby Ashus » Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:49

Hi,

I've recently received my vkb gladiator nxt premium sticks few days ago (ordered from its official store on aliexpress).

Everything is working great, I just got a bit confused about its firmware version when I downloaded its native software (VKBDevCfg-C) to configure a few buttons.

I've read that all joysticks are already flashed to its latest firmware before shipping, but in the software itself, its showing me 2 different versions.

VKBSoftware.jpg

At the top it shows me "NJoy32 firmware v2.07.0" while each joystick shows me "v2.010". Should I assume my joysticks are firmware version 2.010?

Been following the youtube, everything is perfectly explained, but at the downloads section I saw there's a firmware version 2.07.1, and if I'm on version 2.010, I may as well try to update it correct?

If so, I just choose the "_Gladiator_NXT_v2_07_1.vkb" file? I'm assuming both version of the gladiator nxt (standard and premium) uses the same firmware file?

Thank you again!

Ron61

Re: VKB Gladiator NXT Premium Firmware question

Postby Ron61 » Sat Oct 09, 2021 10:27

In the information line of the configurator, its version (92.06) and the recommended firmware version (in brackets) are indicated. You can use a version higher than the recommended version, but not desirable below. If everything works for you, then don't worry.

Ashus

Re: VKB Gladiator NXT Premium Firmware question

Postby Ashus » Sat Oct 09, 2021 17:55

You mean v0.92.06 is the software config version, and the “NJoy32 v2.07.1” is the recommended version right?

Didn’t understand what you meant by I can use higher recommended version, because I can only see v2.07.1 on the website.

Oh and everything is working perfectly on my side! I just thought when I saw my joystick on v2.010 I thought it might be out of date.

Return to “Technical Support”