Gladiator NXT not connecting.

Moderator: AdminGroup

Antfrank

Gladiator NXT not connecting.

Postby Antfrank » Fri Sep 24, 2021 13:29

Hello,

So I just got my gladiator and it is not connecting to bootloader or vkbdevcfg. Once I boot up devcfg it will read that it is connected but once I click on the name then it will disconnect from windows and devcfg then sometimes reconnect. I am also not able to use bootloader because it does the same thing, reads it is there then when I go to double click on it, it disconnects. The actual leds on the stick turn on and connects as my pc turns on, but when I go to flash it or change anything in devcfg it disconnects.

Please help me, I don't know what I am doing wrong.

fallout9

Re: Gladiator NXT not connecting.

Postby fallout9 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 19:17

Hi there. First of all, you don't need to reflash your new joystick, just calibrate it. Look for a firmware update in a few months.
About the software not working, seems like other program(s) are suppressing it; here are a few things to try: connect the joystick directly to a computer USB port, kill background running programs like Aorus, Razer, Logitech, Corsair etc, run the VKBDevCfg as Admin.

Antfrank

Re: Gladiator NXT not connecting.

Postby Antfrank » Sat Sep 25, 2021 0:29

Thank you so much. I've seen other things kind of like this but the other times I've tried stuff it wasn't working but now it is.

Return to “Technical Support”