Gladiator Mk2 std firmware

Moderator: AdminGroup

deetee

Gladiator Mk2 std firmware

Postby deetee » Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:59

Hi,

I am trrying to flash my standard Gladiator Mk2 to the latest version and cannot find the right file (this was because the joystick does not let Windows 10 sleep).

The "v2.05.5 XT" bundle does not appear to have the one for the standard model, only for the ones with the special grips.
I have tried flashing with some of these but afterwards the red LED flashes and I don't have all the functionality such as the rudder axis.

The FTP download area does not have a file either.

Your assistance would be greatly appeciated.

Many thanks.

Edit: As I now understand it, the standard Mk2 is named the "KG12" (you have to know it!), so I managed to find the right fw and get it flashed OK. This is such an excellent product (my son also loves his), but guys, please make it clear on your website that the standard Gladiator MK2 = KG12, because I only found this info by luck, trawling old posts! ;)

AeroGator

Re: Gladiator Mk2 std firmware

Postby AeroGator » Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:01

deetee wrote:the standard Mk2 is named the "KG12"
Not really. Mk2 is a joystick made of a base and a grip. (the fact that this model is not meant to have the grip detachable doesn't change this fact). So, the name of the GRIP is KG12. The name of the JOYSTICK is Gladiator Mk2 :)
A bit of confusion, I know. But there is still some logic, right?
I'm happy everything works. Pls don't hesitate to ask if there are other questions!
Best Regards,
AeroGator

Return to “Technical Support”