Gladiator Mk.II cable replacement?

Moderator: AdminGroup

caucker

Gladiator Mk.II cable replacement?

Postby caucker » Tue Apr 13, 2021 22:19

Hi everyone -

I was advised by VKB email support to try a post here. I have a Gladiator Mk.II that I purchased from the X plane.org store in June of 2020. Unfortunately, the G Dang cat brought a vole into the house and the little bugger chewed through my cable for the stick. X plane was my first try for support, but unfortunately, they said they offer none.

I'm wondering if anybody has any recommendations for a repair or if it's possible to buy a replacement one and DIY the replacement into the stick? Very open to input - I miss my sims!

Thank you in advance
Attachments
IMG_1245.jpg
image0.png

fallout9

Re: Gladiator Mk.II cable replacement?

Postby fallout9 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:49

Try sales@vkb-sim.pro; the Gladiator MKII is out of production, but maybe there are some parts left. If you're unlucky and there are no more cables, update this post for wiring schematics.
Also, I think there's something wrong with your cat too, they supposed to keep those things away from your house, not chase them in :))))))

caucker

Postby caucker » Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:19

I'll write them a message now - thank you! As for the cat, I agree entirely! Major malfunction!

caucker

Postby caucker » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:55

Welp, unfortunately no luck with VKB sales, couldn't seem to get through to them via email. If I don't hear from them sometime tomorrow I'm just going to put in an order for the Gladiator.

Return to “Technical Support”