Phantom inputs

Moderator: AdminGroup

fallout9

Re: Phantom inputs

Postby fallout9 » Sat Jul 03, 2021 18:21

I understand and appreciate the fact that you're trying to help and really don't want to push you back, but I can't leave bad or undocumented info to float around here as it might send others on the wrong path. Not saying there's no jitter in some firmware versions; but when you solve that jittering physically, by disconnecting and replugging a cable, then it is not software or firmware related, it's just a connection issue.
Also, there's nothing wrong with being critic! There are a number of updates VKB applied on the products which came from people's critics and suggestions.
Peace :)

Escapetaxi

Re: Phantom inputs

Postby Escapetaxi » Sat Jul 03, 2021 19:19

Well, yes. Maybe I should have not thrown in all these Numbers and just kept it short like, there could be a Issue with the Firmware, maybe
worth to try another, as flashing is not that time-consuming and simple to do.

But it is good to know, that loose Cables / Connections or something related to Hardware, can also cause this Behaviour.

We had the same Problem. I had to flash another Firmware to fix the Jittering, as replugging did not solve it. On the other hand, that solution
worked fine for him.

Also I posted this before you mentioned that Solution and he responded success to it. So, I thought I could add this. :)

Return to “Technical Support”