Gladiator NXT Premium Ministick Tempo B and LED Issues

Moderator: AdminGroup

Syixxs

Gladiator NXT Premium Ministick Tempo B and LED Issues

Postby Syixxs » Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:44

Hey all,

Loving the NXT and having a great time getting adjusted to it. I've run into a couple of issues, though, and could use some help figuring out what's going on.

First, I would like to configure the 'Tempo B' option on the mini-stick to allow me to use it as a button, hold to shift modes. I've seen many explanations for how to do this in the VKBDevC program. Select the button in the physical mapping, change the DDL entry to 'Tempo B' and set the button to associate it with. The problem is, when I select 'Tempo B' I get no option to assign a button. Like so:

Screenshot 2021-01-23 193834.png

I have no idea what to do from here. The option should appear but it simply doesn't. I've tried flashing the firmware again, setting the stick to defaults, etc. Nothing seems to provide that option. Please assist!

Second, the red LED which normally lights up indicating that the mode on the hat has switched only works when the stick has been reverted to defaults. As soon as I do anything to the stick the LED ceases to function. Note that this *includes* simply setting the default configuration on the stick immediately after setting it to default and calibrating it. I did see the post indicating that you can manually configure the LED by going to the 'Global' tab and selecting the 'LEDs' vertical tab. Here I can find the entry for LED 11 with the correct color, but the DDL allowing me to select the state is disabled. That's the case for *all* of the states of the LED. Nothing seems to provide that option here, either. Help!

Screenshot 2021-01-23 194304.png

I greatly appreciate any clarity on what I'm missing or what just isn't working.

Thanks!

fallout9

Re: Gladiator NXT Premium Ministick Tempo B and LED Issues

Postby fallout9 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:23

For fixing both the TempoB and LEDs issues please download the new configurator (VKBDevCfg-C_v0.91.77) from here.

Ron61

Re: Gladiator NXT Premium Ministick Tempo B and LED Issues

Postby Ron61 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:42

Check out this topic first.

Return to “Technical Support”