Kosmosima 'clicking' senstation

Moderator: AdminGroup

wolph

Kosmosima 'clicking' senstation

Postby wolph » Sun Jan 17, 2021 22:20

Hi all,

I hope everyone is well! I'm hoping to get a little bit of help :)

I'm using a Kosmosima on a Gunfighter Mk3 base and trying to trouble shoot a 'clicking' sensation whenever I deflect the stick to either side of the centre of the X axis.

When moving the grip a few centimetre's on either side of centre on the X axis you can feel a 'click' in the grip. This happens on about 80% of deflections and is quite noticeable. It's strange, but the click only occurs once you cross the centre into the other half of the axis.

You will feel a single click on one side of the axis then you won't feel any more clicks until you cross the centre to the other half of the X axis. You will feel a single click and no more after that until you cross the centre again. This repeats.

Unfortunately I can't really capture this in a video or picture. The click is audible, but too quiet to pick up on a microphone.

I have two Kosmosima's & Gunfighters and the issue appears to be isolated to the right hand Kosmosima grip. The clicking sensation always follow this particular grip when I swap it between bases.

This twist mechanism for this grip has been replaced but alas the problem remains.

The twist is firmly attached to the Kosmosima shell, all screws throughout the grip appear to be tight.

I wonder if any of you have any extra tips? Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Return to “Technical Support”