Kosmosima SCG - A2B Not Working

Moderator: AdminGroup

DeRobertC

Kosmosima SCG - A2B Not Working

Postby DeRobertC » Sat Jan 09, 2021 0:15

When using the configuration software I have been unable to get the Axes2Buttons feature to work. I am trying to have it set so the twist functionality (yaw/Z-axis) will act as a button press, twist left - "A" and twist right - "D". Unfortunately I don't seem to have the enable A2B button on my software. Any help would be much appreciated. I have been trying to use the user manual and some googling but have not been able to get any results. I will attach what I believe will be helpful images showing my issue. Thanks.

So after some more testing it looks like I was able to get the other axes to input a button value but not the twist axis.
Attachments
2.png
3.png
1.png

fallout9

Re: Kosmosima SCG - A2B Not Working

Postby fallout9 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:22

I think you're looking at the wrong axis. Try axis number 5 in Axes to Buttons (or check in Test/Axes the name of the axis, then find axis' number in Logical Axes). And make sure you're using an unused button position for output; from your screenshot you're aiming to button 2 (plus automatically 3) and those are already occupied by other functions.

DeRobertC

Postby DeRobertC » Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:52

Thank you so much. You were completely right and it makes sense now why nothing I was trying had worked. I had confused the Z with Rot_Z. I have it setup exactly how I wanted it now. I have 3 zones set up. I have the center zone set to be No Function (NoF). I will post some more screenshots in the hopes that anyone searching can find the settings I used to make this work. Thanks again!
Attachments
6.png
7.png
5.png

DeRobertC

Postby DeRobertC » Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:55

Here are another few images showing my settings.
Attachments
8.png
9.png

fallout9

Postby fallout9 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:03

K do this:

Activate the keyboard.
a1.JPG

Set up the Axis to Buttons.
a2.JPG

Click on the cell representing button 33 (1); in the new pop up window click on the logical representation of button 33 (2), set it up as Keyboard (3), assign to it key A (4) and close the pop up window (5). Do the same for the next cell (button 34), assigning to it key D. Press Set button (6) when done.
a3.JPG

Return to “Technical Support”