gladiator nxt pro pov ministick axis?

Moderator: AdminGroup

patton610

gladiator nxt pro pov ministick axis?

Postby patton610 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 16:11

So far as I can tell, the ministick is just being read as 9 or so individual buttons in Microsoft flight simulator 2020. I cant find a axis option. In DCS i have not really had to mess with it.. it just worked out of the box. I'm wondering now if I set the controller up wrong or if MSFS 2020 just doesn't have the capability to be programmed the way that I want. right now in the control options I can bind one "button" only. This corresponds with one direction on the pov ministick. when this is the case, I can only spin. The two boxes which I initially thought were ways to map the axis seem to be analog and digital input settings according to the video VKB put out about MSFS. Initially I thought if I put opposite button commands in these boxes, it would simulate an axis. it did not.

fallout9

Re: gladiator nxt pro pov ministick axis?

Postby fallout9 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 18:53

The ministick has 2 functions: 1. buttons (default mode) - this could be assigned to digital controls in MSFS, and 2. axes (red LED on, swapped by pressing the center button) - this could be assigned to analog controls in MSFS.
In order to work properly the ministick has to be calibrated BEFORE binding it to game controls.

Return to “Technical Support”