No response to ticket

Moderator: AdminGroup

Maruk

No response to ticket

Postby Maruk » Thu Sep 10, 2020 15:53

I opened a ticket a little over two weeks ago that has seen no response from the assigned agent. I have had two pingbacks from VKB NA who tried to reach out to the agent, in addition to reaching out to VKB-official on Reddit. However, it has been 17 days with no action from the assigned agent despite this assistance.

I would like to request that ticket 1004 for Order 101198 on VKB North America be assigned to an available agent.

fallout9

Re: No response to ticket

Postby fallout9 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 20:35

Is your problem related to this or is it something different?

rrohde

Postby rrohde » Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:42

Sorry about the slow response time from the assigned agent; as mentioned in-ticket, I have pinged VKB's chief engineer to get this moving forward. This is certainly not common as most VKB NA tickets are taken care of rather swiftly.
VKB North America
https://VKBcontrollers.com

Maruk

Postby Maruk » Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:03

fallout9 wrote:Is your problem related to this or is it something different?

It is something different, dealing mostly with an issue on the Y-Axis of the right-hand grip ministick and a potential Z-axis centering issue on the left. Both of these are based in hardware and not in software. Additionally, even if I had opened a ticket relating to my prior software issues, I would still expect a response of some sort within this now-going-on-3-week-timeframe (with weekly pings to VKB NA support and now two messages to VKB-offical on reddit).

fallout9

Postby fallout9 » Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:17

Sorry that you have to wait for a response, but it's not intentional nor usual - everyone at head office is burning coal with shipping and releasing the new NXT line. We'll make sure someone would get back to you ASAP, but until then I have a suggestion for the twist issue - try to loosen a bit the screw on the locking mechanism, if it's over tightened it might affect a proper return to center after twisting.
I would recommend to explain the other issue here too, there are other engineers on the forum, or maybe some users who got through the same issue.

Maruk

Postby Maruk » Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:31

The issues that I am having are:

Ministick: There is an uneven ridge on the vertical axis, which gives a bit of roughness. Additionally, there is a bit of a "clunck" as the stick moves to the extreme - the stick feels like it maxes out, only to then give way and continue. This seems to be a physical issue with the stick and thus I am requesting a replacement.

Z-Axis: Stick does not properly center, as there is physical wiggle in the Z+ direction. This is not present in my right stick (which centers firmly). This wiggle is great enough that I am receiving feedback even with an increased deadzone.

With that out of the way, I understand that the NXT shipments are using all available manpower and I am sympathetic to the situation. That said, informing me with a form letter explaining the issue would have been nice. VKB-official did not explain the situation (and their most recent response has been not helpful at all - if anything it only further heightened my problems), and so there is a breakdown in communication that would probably be best rectified here as a learning opportunity. From my vantage point, I filed this ticket long before the current NXT rush occurred - but that is only from where I sit.

UIV
Мастер

Postby UIV » Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:59

We sent the ministick to you one week ago. Please check your ticket

fallout9

Postby fallout9 » Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:34

Also check your e-mail, spam folder included. You should have the tracking for the part in there. If you can't find let me know so I would send you a pm with it.

Maruk

Postby Maruk » Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:40

Update from agent has been received in both the ticket and via email. Thank you for following through with this update.

Return to “Technical Support”