Gladiator NXT compatability

Moderator: AdminGroup

Killa

Gladiator NXT compatability

Postby Killa » Wed Sep 09, 2020 22:36

Good day. Sorry for the double post. I asked a question at the VKB North America store and they directed me here to contact AeroGator or UIV. I'm currently using a T.Flight Hotas 4 playing War Thunder through a PS4. As you may already know it is a very poor flight stick because the sensors in the control axis's started to jump all over the place after a week of use. I used to play WWII sims on a PC with a microsoft FFB2. It was a good stick. I have read many good things about VKB sticks and I am wanting to give one a try. I read that previous iterations of the Gladiator were indeed playable with War Thunder through PS4. So to my question, is it possible to use the Gladiator NXT on PS4 to play War Thunder?

Killa

Re: Gladiator NXT compatability

Postby Killa » Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:42

Good morning. No answers or comments in a better part of a week so here I am trying to be a customer and can't get a simple reply one way or the other. All I'm wanting is a better flight stick. Will War Thunder detect it through a playstation 4?

fallout9

Postby fallout9 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:49

With the consoles it's complicated because it depends on the game, some games would work with PC joysticks, some others won't. This kind of info could better get obtained from the game developer - if they implement PC joystick support in their game then the Gladiator NXT would work, if not - it won't. As far as I know War Thunder works with PC joysticks on PS4 platform, so the Gladiator NXT should work too.

Killa

Postby Killa » Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:28

Ok great. I appreciate the reply. That reaffirms what I'd heard about the older sticks. I am glad you say it should work with these new ones. I'll purchase one and give it a good home.

-Killa

Killa

Postby Killa » Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:47

I'd like to thank you again Fallout. I recieved my flight stick before noon today. I assembled it very easily and had no problems. Everything is fine and it is working good. I did have to give the throttle axis a little negative correction to get the landing brakes to apply. A few more tweaks to the axis in the game settings and I'll have her down pat. I'm really impressed with the smoothness of it thus far. It beats the heck out of that t.flight hotus. Any word on when the Side extension modules will be coming out? -Killa

fallout9

Postby fallout9 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:59

Thanks for the update, glad you like it and works well for you!
So for future reference you confirm that it works with War Thunder on PS4?

Killa

Postby Killa » Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:28

You're very welcome. Yes sir I can confirm the Gladiator NXT does indeed work full well with War Thunder on a PS4.

Return to “Technical Support”