2 - Controller Firmware version
Sorry, no idea

3 - Number and type of springs used
Not changed, so whatever came as standard

4 - Тype of cams used

5 - If VKB original software is used, please always mention its version

6 - Vkbjoytester screenshots. Download it here: http://ftp.vkb-sim.pro/Programms/VKB_JoyTester.zip
Not relevant to my request for help

7 - Vkbdevcfg-c screenshots. Download it here: http://ftp.vkb-sim.pro/Programms/; make sure you're downloading the newest version.
Not relevant to my request for help

As you can no doubt tell from the above, I am a complete novice where advanced jopysticks are concerned.

Eight weeks ago I purchase the Gunfighter Pro Mk. III grip/base and the MCG Twist Adapter, to replace a Thrustmaster T.16000M which is wearing out after only a few months use.

Having eventually managed to figure out how to put the Gunfighter joystick and adapter together (thank you video makers!), I have spent the time since then trying to figure out how to configure it.

I have downloaded the latest configuration software (VKB Device Config v0.91.12) and the user manual (controller_2_11_En.pdf). However, I can't find anywhere in the manual where it explains how to set up the Twist Grip adapter. The only information that I can find is on the store page for the adapter, where it says

· Re-configure the BlackBox (easy – just check two boxes in VKBdevCfg)
· Re-calibrate your Gunfighter w/ MCG including the newly added Z-axis

Unfortunately it doesn’t tell me which two boxes I should check, and as a novice at setting up advanced joysticks I can’t see any boxes in the Configurator that obviously relate to the adapter.

I submitted a support ticket but I have had no response, so I am hoping someone here can help me. Can someone please tell me which configurator boxes I need to check, or what else I need to do, so that I can configure the twist adapter and actually start to use it?

Thank you.

fallout9

Re: How do I configure the Gunfighter Pro Mk. III grip/base with MCG Twist Adapter

Postby fallout9 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 19:25

Here's the guide for flashing and calibrating the MCG Pro grip: https://youtu.be/LBW0P1mlGno
Download the firmware, the configurator and the bootloader, put them all in the same folder, unzip them all, flash the file called _BlackBox_MK2_GF_MCG_PRO_Twist_v1_99_A.vkb following the directions in the video.

Return to “Technical Support”