Can't get my Gunfighter MKII to MKIII upgrade to work

Moderator: AdminGroup

fierox

Can't get my Gunfighter MKII to MKIII upgrade to work

Postby fierox » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:47

Hello,

Having problems with my Gunfighter MKII to MKIII upgrade (with Kosmosima stick). After install i had a red blinking (stick) light on my orange box. Checked connections, all good. Downloaded and started VKBDevCfg-C + bootloader and did a firmware upgrade. Buttons work but no axis. Still a red blinking (stick) light on my orange box (the MKIII pcb has a green light btw). Checked all connections again, tried calibrating, tried a few different firmware versions but everytime the same, buttons work but no axis at all plus the red flashing light on the orange box. At that point i had no idea and tried switching back to my MKII Gunfighter again. Changed the pcb back, connected everything again, flashed firmware and in one go everything is working again, green light on the orange box.

Am i missing something required for the upgrade? Any tips or suggestions i'd love to hear, thanks!

fallout9

Re: Can't get my Gunfighter MKII to MKIII upgrade to work

Postby fallout9 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:12

Which tutorial you've followed, for MKII or MKII fist ver? Have you pressed the Default button before calibration?

fierox

Postby fierox » Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:18

Thanks for the quick reply! Yes i have tried the Defeault button as well sorry. Also what tutorial? I am not aware of any tutorials on this? I only did a few searches here and google :)

fallout9

Postby fallout9 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:20

There's this one for the first gen of MKII and this one for the second ver of MKII.

fierox

Postby fierox » Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:02

Thanks i didn't know you had Youtube tutorials! Well apart from changing the cams (i didn't get new cams) it looks the same as i did tho. Maybe i'll try again with the MK2 black box from my other gunfighter/stick and try the orange box on that one.

Return to “Technical Support”