Response Curve not working

Moderator: AdminGroup

louviljlj

Response Curve not working

Postby louviljlj » Wed Jul 08, 2020 0:00

I have a Gladiator Pro Mk1 with T-rudders connected to it. I used to use the Tinybox but not using it anymore. I am wanting to have my pedals set to where when I push them all the way in they are only using 75 % of the physical rudder. When I had my tinybox setup with the old Config Application it worked fine. I have the Latest Config Application but when i set (Rot y #7) for the rudders to a lower Response Curve and set the stick and test it does nothing. I tried the setting also on the joystick axis and it didnt work eighter. I can configure the buttons and thats working fine. Anyone know how to fix this?

fallout9

Re: Response Curve not working

Postby fallout9 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:57

How to set up a curve on an axis:
1. Make sure you're calibrated (if you're using the rudders through the joystick include the rudders in the calibration too);
2. Identify the name of the axis (let's say in this example it's RotZ) by going to Test/Axes and moving the rudders:
a1.JPG

2. Identify the number of the axis in Profile/Axes/Logical Axes and check the Eq box for axis number 6 in Profile/Axes/Physical Axes:
a2.JPG

3. Go to Profile/Axes/Responsive Curve and click on the row nr. 6 (it will become blue). Click on the large Curve Wizzard icon and set the curve to your liking in the new window. When done click OK and the window will close. Press Set to save and apply the changes in Action tab.
a3.JPG

louviljlj

Re: Response Curve not working

Postby louviljlj » Wed Jul 08, 2020 16:24

All I needed to do was select the 'EQ Box' in the row for rudders to get the Curve to Bind. Thanks for the quick response and spending the time to copy and paste the images. Great Job.

Return to “Technical Support”