Gladiator-K crown hat (A3) problem

Moderator: AdminGroup

DodoWithRockets

Gladiator-K crown hat (A3) problem

Postby DodoWithRockets » Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:56

Hi,

I purchased a Gladiator-K (SCG-R Premium) from Aliexpress and I've been having trouble getting a response via "contact seller" feature on Aliexpress.

The up direction on the crown hat (A3) is noticeably less reliable than the other directions. When I push up on it, I feel the click from the button, but the input doesn't always register. I find that I have to push up with more force than the other directions to ensure that the input is reliably registered. I thought that it may need a little bit of time to break-in, but the issue still persists and doesn't appear to be getting better after about a week of frequent use.

fallout9

Re: Gladiator-K crown hat (A3) problem

Postby fallout9 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:24

Try to reset to Default under Tools tab and re-calibrate. If the issue is still present please contact support.

DodoWithRockets

Re: Gladiator-K crown hat (A3) problem

Postby DodoWithRockets » Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:12

Thanks, that seemed to have fixed the problem. Previously it was not registering 1 in 10 presses, but now it seems to be registering pretty much all of them. Very light presses are not as reliable, but that's what I normally experience with these types of button (needs a tiny bit more force past the click). I'll play with it more and see how it holds up.

For Aliexpress purchases (VKBsim Controllers Store), is the official support channel though the Aliexpress platform or somewhere else? I'll hit them up if the problem re-emerges.

Return to “Technical Support”