KG12 problem - no buttons (SOLVED)

Moderator: AdminGroup

Zappovitz

Re: KG12 problem - no buttons

Postby Zappovitz » Sat May 23, 2020 8:41

I made a bobo .. when we were trying the multi device firmware.

The power was unplugged at the PCB ... sorry for that.

It now seems to work with multi device firmware... if i unplug the USB and switch the grips it also switches.

I have a few questions ..
If i save "profile to disk" do i have all grips in one file or one file pr grip?
When I use the "set" or "get" command i have a choice between Basic and profile 1->9, what is that? Do I have up to 9 profiles pr. stick?
What is the correct procedure for switching grips?

fallout9

Re: KG12 problem - no buttons (SOLVED)

Postby fallout9 » Sat May 23, 2020 8:53

Good that it got... fixed :D and works.

Saving profile to disk means you save the current loaded profile with the current grip. You could have multiple profiles for each grip, like in Il-2 you use some curves for some plane and other set of curves for another plane.
When you use Set you save the changes that you made to the current profile to the Black Box. If you reset to default these are lost if you don't have a profile saved on hard drive (Save button).
Profiles 1 to 9 are definers' profiles. Kind of reverts to the previous version if you made changes but didn't save them yet.
To swap grips you have to either Park the device or simply disconnect the USB cable.

Zappovitz

Postby Zappovitz » Sat May 23, 2020 9:55

When I switch between grips .. it always appears as MCG in windows or DCS ... is this correct and is it the plan to make it appear as two different sticks ...

I have tried to find a good thread regarding multidevice ... but no luck .. can you point me in the right direction.

VirusAM

Postby VirusAM » Sat May 23, 2020 12:56

yeah this is the same issue i am having with it....
And still is not solved.
I assume it will work this way because I have also the F14 grip and it is recognized correctly as F14 grip

VirusAM

Re: KG12 problem - no buttons

Postby VirusAM » Sat May 23, 2020 13:05

fallout9 wrote:Update - playing with changing from Gladiator stick to KG12 and back, Setting and Restarting brought me to the same situation - KG12 grip installed, but recognized as Modern Combat. Trying to set up the Gladiator/KG12 stick, after pressing Set the software takes double time to restart and gets back to Modern Combat. Software issue could be an explanation, not unexpected considering is in beta.
I suggest to wait for Ron's input.

Any update from Ron?
Anyway i am opening a dedicated thread for this issue

Return to “Technical Support”