Flashing buttons

Moderator: AdminGroup

Eetsjone

Re: Flashing buttons

Postby Eetsjone » Thu Jan 30, 2020 13:28

Let me start by saying that I don’t know what the situation is at the moment, whether VKB support is also effected by China New Year and or virus circumstances. But I have been waiting now for a reaction since January 16. Before it could take a couple of days but never this long.

I had an extensive email exchange for all sorts of things to check. Nothing has worked.
At the moment I have a MFG Pro that doesn’t react to button 4, 5, 6 and the MASTER MODE (РЕЖИМ КБО) + the GATE CONT (УПРАВ СТРОБ). All other buttons/axis work fine.
The KG12 grip I also have works fine on the same GF base. Although I don’t know if the missing buttons are on a channel the KG12 doesn’t use.

So far I had this offer from (China?) support “Would you like to upgrade it to MK.III? Or we send you MK.II version 2 PCB for RMA.”.
My response was to go for the MK.III upgrade and the reaction was that I could order full upgrade or just the electronics upgrade kit.

Here comes my problem:
a. I would have to pay full price for the upgrade. So no guarantee replacement for a < 2 year old base. Not even a price reduction.
b. What guarantee is there that this is the solution to the malfunction? So far I did not get a confirmation that the problem is in the GF base and not in the stick.

UIV
Мастер

Postby UIV » Fri Mar 20, 2020 13:27

Please check your email

Eetsjone

Postby Eetsjone » Thu Apr 02, 2020 17:35

Yes, I did. Sorry for the late response but under these virus-conditions communication with dev team was time-consuming. Nobody's fault but we got it solved in the end. :D
New stick has arrived.

Return to “Technical Support”