stick not seen

Moderator: AdminGroup

flippz

stick not seen

Postby flippz » Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:23

I have been having a lot of issues with my z axes returning to center and when in test mode it jumps all over the line when moved to the left. I attempted to update the firmware to see if this helped at all. now it will not recognize my controller when I go into wizzo to try and calibrate. I am at my witts end with this stick. please help

ps. from reading the forums I don't think firmware has anything to do with my stick just was trying to update before I reached out for further help.

fallout9

Re: stick not seen

Postby fallout9 » Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:35

HOW TO request tech support - - - HOW TO PROPERLY write a technical support call
Post by AeroGator » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:42

Dear Pilots,

For hardware * related issues, please open a ticket at the VKB partner shop where you had bought your device. Important: For VKB products purchased at third-party retailers (eg, Amazon, X-plane, Dix30 Simulations, etc), you will have to contact their respective after-sale support instead!
* For software, firmware, or button-assignment issues and questions, please use the official VKB Technical Support Forum ( viewforum.php? F = 25 ), so VKB developers and engineers can help.

Requesting tech support, please AT ALL TIMES begin your post with the following information:
1 - Device model and version
2 - Controller Firmware version
3 - Number andtype of springs used
4 - Type of cams used
5 - If VKB original software is used, please always mention its version
If the question is in regards to joystick / pedals axes, please additionally post:
6 - Vkbjoytester screenshots. Download it here: http://ftp.vkb-sim.pro/Programms/VKB_JoyTester.zip
7 - Vkbdevcfg-c screenshots. Download it here: http://ftp.vkb-sim.pro/Programms/ ; make sure you're downloading the newest version.
Altogether 7 (seven) points. Please do not omit any.
Posting screenshots is crucial. We need to see what is happening. Please upload the images to our server .
We are not following external links and not downloading archives from whatever file depositories.
Following these directions will help us help you faster.

flippz

Postby flippz » Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:06

No need. I shot it with a 7.62 caliber today. That was the biggest piece is shit stick for the price I have ever seen.

fallout9

Postby fallout9 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:19

Hey man, why won't you calm down and explain what you know about that device of yours so people here would try to help? You have to understand that there are several models out there and, in order to get help, you have to post some info about your device.
If it's easier for you this way, here's a link for a step-by-step guide I've made a while ago: https://youtu.be/8Ht8yMsdlCQ

Drink a glass of water and let me know if you have any questions!

Return to “Technical Support”