Gladiator throttle question

Moderator: AdminGroup

fallout9

Re: Gladiator throttle question

Postby fallout9 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:44

For some reason some of your numbers are off charts. With a Precision set to 8 a first step to 256 is normal.
Please change the numbers in your configurator as in this image, but only the ones in red squares, not anything else.
Afterwards set up the Null Zone to 0 in your game and please report back.
Attachments
Capture.JPG

lancer27

Postby lancer27 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 22:06

Hi, I replaced the old numbers that were highlighted in the red squares as you asked but for some reason they will not stay changed. I imputed the numbers in the correct boxes, closed the Configurator, used the Joy Tester program to check things out (all was good). I then went back into the configurator to check things out one last time before going into the Sim to change the Null Zones to 0 and.. I discovered that all the old numbers that I changed in the red squares you indicated were back to their old quantities. Is there any way to save the changes made in the Configurator?

fallout9

Postby fallout9 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 22:59

After you're operating the changes go to the Action tab and press Set button.

lancer27

Postby lancer27 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:56

OK, now I'm cooking with gas....Success!!! I imputed the changes into the red squares as you indicated. Saved them by the Set button. Adjusted the Null Zone slider in Sim to 1 (it wouldn't go to 0) and the Sensitivity slider in the Sim as well. Loaded the Sim and...Success. The throttle now behaves as it should. I moved it forward slightly, hovered the mouse over the throttle quadrant and it said 5%. Slowly moved it again to see it say 8%, 11%...I have full range on the throttle! I just want to take this time to Thank You fallout9 and Ron61 for all the help you provided and all the patience you had with me. Thank you very much. I can now enjoy my passion of Simming once again, and with a phenomenal flight stick!

fallout9

Postby fallout9 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:22

lancer27 wrote:I can now enjoy my passion of Simming once again, and with a phenomenal flight stick!

You're so right, that's really a great joystick! Glad you have it running, have fun!

Return to “Technical Support”