SCG LED Only Does Red

Moderator: AdminGroup

Bill

SCG LED Only Does Red

Postby Bill » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:06

This is about a right handed SCG with Gunfighter Base. I just upgraded firmware, went from 1_96_B to 1_96_D. Now LED #11 (the tiny round LED at the top of the stick) will only show RED as an indicator and black when it is suppose to. Prior to the upgrade it showed all the colors available. Everything else works with the upgrade including the functions this LED is suppose to indicate, although I now have to use RED in some fashion, either constant, flashing etc. Anyone out there using 96-D and also using LED #11 with colors other than red?

A side note on my upgrade. Since day one (March 2019) I have had a steady red light on the Blackbox STICK LED. I tried everything to get it right. So today I tried AeroGator's Video Tut on Software Utilities, after the upgrade to 96-D my Blackbox lights are now showing correctly. I wish I could tell you what I was missing before, but I cannot, maybe it was just the new firmware or the new Config. program.

McGraw

Re: SCG LED Only Does Red

Postby McGraw » Wed Jun 26, 2019 15:41

I had similar.

Seems the new firmware and the very clear tutorial is helping a lot of us.

AeroGator

Re: SCG LED Only Does Red

Postby AeroGator » Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:43

McGraw wrote:Seems the new firmware and the very clear tutorial is helping a lot of us.

Bill wrote:today I tried AeroGator's Video Tut on Software Utilities, after the upgrade to 96-D my Blackbox lights are now showing correctly

I wish it really was my tut, but no - it is our friend's contribution.
Here are a few words about the LEDs. Please read.
http://forum.vkb-sim.pro/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=3689
Best Regards,
AeroGator

Return to “Technical Support”