VKB Black Box Lights, what do they mean?

Moderator: AdminGroup

helios

Re: VKB Black Box Lights, what do they mean?

Postby helios » Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:37

Check this out which posed by AeroGator, you will find the answer.

http://forum.vkb-sim.pro/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=3689

fallout9

Postby fallout9 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:05

Aaaw you're so cute... Thanks for the heads up, but I already know the answer: Aerogator is a nice guy, trying to be polite by blaming themselves instead of telling you that you have no idea what you're doing. You should also try to read his past 200 messages too, same as Ron's and Victorus'. Maybe this way your lights will stay all pink.
I tried to be polite too, but it looks like you're here for confrontations, not to learn, so I'm done with replaying to your flames. I don't give a Logitech throttle if you don't trust my advice, I'll be more than happy if you'll ignore me as I'll do the same with you. Bye now!

helios

Postby helios » Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:26

You better to say this shit to yourself, you can be so rude and so am I.

AeroGator

Postby AeroGator » Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:39

Administrative

OK people I spent hours really enjoying this thread but now I'm putting a tap on it (because when two smart guys are quarreling it is still two smart guys quarreling, but once they loose their cool it all turns into a squabble, and this forum is a bit a wrong place for this. not that I mind but there are newcomers who would wonder wtf is going on at vkb home forum, and I feel I'd rather not let it happen).

So cool down everyone, you're all right in some way, and carried away in another.
Let's have a deep breath. The thread is getting locked for a few days. Y'all have a few beers in the meantime.
Peace.
Best Regards,
AeroGator

Return to “Technical Support”