Stick LED Blinking Red After SET

Moderator: AdminGroup

Stonehenge

Re: Stick LED Blinking Red After SET

Postby Stonehenge » Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:16

I´ve managed to activate the Developer Mode :D Now i can also check "LED". But what can or should i do now to stop the flashing? That all this is also correct i mean
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuIrefFbEoSXiAAOeQ7nAg8WNLXU

Stonehenge

Re: Stick LED Blinking Red After SET

Postby Stonehenge » Fri Jun 21, 2019 15:11

So.....i actually completed it :D :D :D

I`m trying to explain. Maybe it will help the one or the other:

For me, the whole Developer Mode didn`t work. So i tried to stick to the video from a previous post. So a new folder was created on the desktop and given the name 78. 99. I don't know if it matters, but I did. Then copy all the files in there. So the devcfg, the zconfig, the bootloader and so on. Then an additional desktop shortcut of the devcfg in the folder. This was also renamed to 78. 99. But it didn't work, so 78. 99(1)! Wanted to start this then and suddenly disappeared the file!!!! Just was gone!!! Even the ones in the folder!!! So copy it into the folder and leave it there. Then the mentioned devcfg started from the folder and suddenly I also had the Developer Mode! Then I am immediately in the LED area and there it looked different like "normal" because a friend showed me a screenshot how it should actually look. You can see the picture in the One Drive Link above. Then I simply pressed "DEFAULT" and suddenly the LED area was as it should be! And then I thought it might be better not to load my setup from the "old" folder, but to make a new setup.
What can I say. . . . . I have no explanation why or why it was, but EVERYTHING works NOW! Also have a green LED now :D :D :D

(I´ve chosen _BlackBox_GF_MCG_Pro_v1_95_B.vkb)

Return to “Technical Support”