upper trigger/knob problem

Moderator: AdminGroup

DarkOmenX

upper trigger/knob problem

Postby DarkOmenX » Tue Mar 19, 2019 15:12

Hello,
Im getting kinda disappointed with the quality of my Gladiator MK2 , it is maybe 2 month's old and I just recently started to play more extensive games like Elite Dangerous , DCS . What happened last night while playing Elite when I pressed the upper knob /trigger what ever you call it it got stuck and didn't popup back and the command for that function didn't work ..so I assumed the micro switch got busted .
I opened the stick and soon as I got it open a freaking rounded spring popped out of place , I was able to see the relative position how it was but not where it came out from.
Magically the damn micro switch and the upper knob released and was back in function as I could hear the kicking.
I spend the next 2 hours to figure out that damn rounded spring and cursed the hell out of everything and everyone until I got it correct and in place . |When I put everything back and tried out the Gladiator everything is working fine thanks god including that damn upper knob .
Now if that micro-switch is start carping out how can I obtain a new one? is it possible at all ?
Attachments
trigger.jpg
trigger.jpg (10.21 KiB) Viewed 2218 times

AeroGator

Re: upper trigger/knob problem

Postby AeroGator » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:29

The first thing to do is always get a support ticket at the shop where you bought your device.
Normally the dealer will take care of the rest.
If he doesn't have enough experience to locate the problem, or out of spare parts, he will contact us, and we will come to help.
If the dealer ignores our emails and/or calls, we will step in to help, too.
But your first step sh/would be contacting the dealer.
Best Regards,
AeroGator

Return to “Technical Support”