MCG Pro on Gladiator, Gate Control analog axis

Moderator: AdminGroup

Andy L

MCG Pro on Gladiator, Gate Control analog axis

Postby Andy L » Sun Feb 24, 2019 0:54

Hello,

I understand that there is a limit of 8 analog axis per controller. I have an MCG Pro on a Gladiator Pro Mk II which has a total of 10 Axis with the T-Rudders.
By default the Master Mode Hat can be used as an analog axis whilst the Gate Control can be used as buttons or as a POV.
I am trying to work out how to make the Gate Control the analog axis and the Master Mode Hat the POV. I can't for the life of me work it out. Is it possible and if so how do I do it?

Thanks ever so much,

Andy

Ron61

Re: MCG Pro on Gladiator, Gate Control analog axis

Postby Ron61 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 14:33

If you search the forum, you will find the answers, it has already been considered. Okay, we repeat.
It is necessary to understand how both microstics are organized. In External we see such a picture.
6.png

And in a logical axis, respectively.
7.png

In POVs such.
8.png

Our task, as I understand it, is to swap the center with the left. To do this, you need to transfer the central to the second virtual (there is now the left one), and the left - to the central place. It is necessary to change the numbers and write to the controller with the Set button. Do not forget in the Buttons to configure the center button of the left, as the switch POV-Axes. Choosing the option Tempo B, we also save the functionality of a simple button.I think it is easy and not difficult.

If you were careful, you might have noticed that axis 8 is not used at all. But with a flick of the wrist, we can turn the T-Rudder single-axis pedals into full-fledged three-axis. The braking force will be controlled by the brake lever and the side by the pedals.
BrakeV3.png

Andy L

Re: MCG Pro on Gladiator, Gate Control analog axis

Postby Andy L » Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:12

That's great, thank you.

Return to “Technical Support”