I just received my new VKB mk4 pedals and I have a possible mechanical fault

Moderator: AdminGroup

blackram

I just received my new VKB mk4 pedals and I have a possible mechanical fault

Postby blackram » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:25

Hi, I got the pedals (order NO. 5292) and noticed during use that some (scraping) noise is coming out. During visual inspection I noticed that the CAM is loosened and "dancing" freely. I disassembled the pedals and noticed that the inner bearing nut was completely loose so I tightened that. After that all is ok, cam is in place now, pedals are working as should and silent. However, I noticed that one "arm" (right) and the corresponding metal bar (feet rest) is slightly (0.5 cm) lower than the left "arm" and bar. Measured in the neutral position when the pedals are not in use. I think this is not normal...I would like to ask VKB representative to spet in and answer. Thank you.

AeroGator

Re: I just received my new VKB mk4 pedals and I have a possible mechanical fault

Postby AeroGator » Tue Jan 15, 2019 14:20

I am sorry for such disappointing experience.
Really. It is not the way it should be, and we will see into this issue.
At the same time, please ALWAYS begin from contacting your local dealer.
ONLY if the dealer fails to help or ignores your messages write to VKB. Dealers are being paid not for just selling the products but for support as well. Let them feel their importance.
Best Regards,
AeroGator

blackram

Re: I just received my new VKB mk4 pedals and I have a possible mechanical fault

Postby blackram » Tue Jan 15, 2019 14:34

Ok I will send a ticket. Thanks.

blackram

Postby blackram » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:30

I sent a ticket and no response also I cant see the ticket under my account, only two orders I made earlier.

Return to “Technical Support”