New Order on AliExpress Inquiry

Moderator: AdminGroup

Ecoline Crush

New Order on AliExpress Inquiry

Postby Ecoline Crush » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:07

Hi, I recently made an order on AliExpress for the Gunfighter Pro with MCG Pro Grip a few days ago.

Here is the order number (ID): 97297962883364

I understand shipment might not happen for a few days and whatnot, but I was wanted to know it was seen and being processed.

I have messaged on Reddit, on forums here and on AliExpress, but no reply about the order specifically, so just making sure!

Thanks a bunch and Happy Holidays!

Ecoline Crush

Re: New Order on AliExpress Inquiry

Postby Ecoline Crush » Wed Jan 02, 2019 23:52

BUMP!

Ecoline Crush

Postby Ecoline Crush » Thu Jan 03, 2019 20:09

The order seems to have updated and I received a tracking number. Thank you for the update. All I was asking for. Appreciate it.

Also, apparently there's a $15 international transaction fee on AliExpress.

For anyone wondering about ordering from AliExpress (which is the official VKB store, everyone else is just a dealer), in total it came out to:

$459 for VKB Gunfighter Mk. II Rev B PRO with MCG PRO Grip (the version with the extension )
$40 shipping AliExpress Standard (Says 19-39 days BUT apparently this is the same as DHL Express, so for USA customers shipping method is all the same - apparently only takes a few days to arrive in US)
$15 International Transaction Fee (USA customer - maybe no charge for Europe...etc)

Total: $515

AeroGator

Postby AeroGator » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:48

Ecoline Crush wrote:Total: $515

514, to be precise.
Aliexpress is sorta complicated thing.
Like, we have no idea what this $15 fee is. Moreover, it is not imposed on our buyers from Russia.
One thing for sure, we don't get a cent out of these fifteen bucks (which is a pity, of course).
It is both right and wrong to call Aliexpress our only official outlet.
It is in a way: it is opened by ourselves, and at least we're sure that every single device sold through it is genuine.
Otherwise, it is a black box to us: we don't control their shipment ways or policies, we have no access to their tracking number database, etc. We transfer some number of goods to their storage every now and then, and from there on Ali is in charge of all handling.
Since you're in the States I'd advise you to buy from our USA representative in future: you are not only buying a box with a device, but also aftersales service. If you buy from Ali and need a replacement of the whole unit or of some small part, our USA representative will not accept your request (and neither will our HQ) - you will have to get into not-always-so-pleasant talks with Aliexpress clerks. You will of course get helped eventually but it might take extra time.
Happy flying!
Best Regards,
AeroGator

Ecoline Crush

Postby Ecoline Crush » Fri Jan 04, 2019 18:04

Woah! I thought completely differently. Many places in the forum its been said that AliExpress is the same as ordering from the USA dealer. This needs to be known to the public. Its been said here and on Reddit that AliExpress is officially by VKB, but I did not know that it was just a storefront. Why would I not get after sales service if bought from AliExpress and it is VKB's storefront?

Either way, this is very important information. I purchased my first gunfighter a few months ago from the USA dealer. They got sold out quickly this time and so I thought I would purchase form AliExpress.

Seems theres some misinformation going around. I know the the facts now, but I regret not waiting then for the new batch on the USA dealer. I thought I was getting even better service from AliExpress.

Are the shipping times at least the same? You said it yourself that the shipping is the same for AliExpress as it is on the USA dealer's site. Is this also not accurate???

Thank you!

Also, here is the comment by you on another thread:

AeroGator wrote:
na85 wrote:a gladiator or a gunfighter. When will they be available in North America?

GFs are already available in China domestic market, and from our outlet at aliexpress. As I had written above, to NA customers it maters not in terms of price and speed of delivery whether to buy from NA dealer or from China directly, so you may buy it right away (aliexpress is undergoing annual tax and quality inspections, so sometime some shops can appear down, or some goods unavailable - in this case come again a day later). However buying through the USA dealer you maybe have faster aftersales service, hence you may prefer to wait for another 3-4 days. He will open ordering within this period of time.
Gladiators - I'm not sure at the moment, sales is not my field - check aliexpress, if there is no stock, ping me, I will see about it. Gladiators Pro are not in stock, and we are still not certain whether we will produce more of them, or not.

AeroGator

Postby AeroGator » Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:24

Ecoline Crush wrote: I know the the facts now

You will know more after you have followed the forum for a coupla months.
Many questions you ask are totally legit, but asked already quite a few times. Answers are somewhere here on forum pages.
With all respect we can't reply in full detail to all questions you ask; just read on, and you will get answers to 95% of them.
Yes we know the information on forum should be presented in a better, more straightforward way, with FAQs and all that.
Some day it will come true.
Best Regards,
AeroGator

Return to “Technical Support”