Gladiator non pro Mode button failure

Moderator: AdminGroup

gordon220

Gladiator non pro Mode button failure

Postby gordon220 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 23:02

I'm having no luck getting help from customer support so thought I'd air my problem here in case someone has encountered a similar problem.
Everything had been going along well with my Gladiator non pro until a few days ago the Mode button malfunctioned. When I press the Mode button to shift from Combat to Navigation the lights change from red to green as they should but the functions of the keys do not. I only have 9 key commands (red) and none of the others (green). With the green mode light on the keys pressed perform the functions of the keys in red mode.
Using the test function of the config app the Mode button appears as button #30 with no assignment. I don't want to tamper with the settings for fear of adding to the problem.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers

Win10Pro 64 bit, ASRock 370X Killer, Ryzen 5 1600x 4.1Mhz, 32 Gb DDR4, 500Gb M.2 SSD, 500Gb SSD, 2 x GTX 1070 SLI, 1050W PSU, Oculus Rift CV1, VKB rudder pedals, Thrustmaster throttle

Ron61

Re: Gladiator non pro Mode button failure

Postby Ron61 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:07

Perhaps the factory settings were lost. Or have been changed by the user.
Must be reset to default, special, red button in the configurator. It is advisable to look at the screenshots from the configurator of the Profile-Buttons tab.
And look at this topic.

Return to “Technical Support”