https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
I will leave that link up till either a) A correct firmware is released that supports the TM warthog stick or b) till the day I die. Whichever comes first (hopefully the update).
I don't know if you need the zconfig.ini files or if they get created automatically but there are there just in case (I think they get created automatically). I tired the new firmware but no luck at all. Software was successful with the old firmware but I decided to stick with the old software just incase.
Here are the instructions:
- 1. Download all the files in the link.
2. Run the VKBDevCfg-C.exe as administrator
3. When you see your device on the top, click on it to "open" it
4. So then go to the Action Tab that's on the top left and click on Bootloader
- a. This will open up the ZBootloader-C.exe file and close the VKBDevCfg-C.exe automatically.
b. If it does not close the VKBDevCfg-C.exe and open the ZBootloader-C.exe, close VKBDevCfg-C.exe yourself BEFORE opening the ZBootloader-C.exe. They should not run at the same time.
6. Click Flash it!
7. Ok so now, open up VKBDevCfg-C.exe and under the Action tab, all the way to the right you will see load with a blue arrow and save with a green arrow. Click load and select the TM WH profile named BB_GF-TM(1_85_2)0_79_99.
8. Go to the the Tools tab to the right of the Action tab and calibrate your stick.
9. All done! You can check your inputs in the VKBDevCfg-C.exe program by clicking on Test, at the very bottom 3rd tab from the right. You will see there is a Buttons/POV section, Axis, External Device.
- a. Button/POV lets you check just that, you can hit each button and hat switch making sure it works and a green light turns on.
b. Axis, as the name implies, it's to check your axis.
c. External Devices let you see what is wrong with your BlackBox or the base. All it shows is either a red light or a green light. Red means there is an error with communicating to that piece of hardware but it doesn't say what the issue is.Green means you are good.
Anyway let me know if you have any issues. I'll try to help the way I can. If you are confused on anything let me know and I can make a video with screen recording. Good luck!
(ps: mods/admins, please don't erase this post cause of the link. I am not sure if links are against the rules but I have seen a lot of posts with issues with the thrust master warthog not working with the most recent software and firmware. This is the only solution that works for me.)