Out of nowhere my Gladiator MK II Pro X Axis has stopped responding. I have tried everything I can think of to resolve as below;
1. Reseated the USB. No change.
2. Uninstalled driver and reinstalled driver. No change.
3. Updated firmware to latest. No change.
4. Inspected all the cables inside the box, all are secure.
5. Checked the three pins are in place. They are all fine. Buttons all working.
6. Tested the two sensor boards by swapping them around. IE; X and Y axis board where swapped with each other to test.
The result here is the board that was on the original X axis did not work on the Y axis, but the Y axis board did work on the X axis.
So.... I think the X Axis Sensor Board is faulty. Can anyone tell me if I'm on the right track here and if there's anything I might have missed.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests