Gladiator Pro MKII connection pin stuck causing red flashing led

Moderator: AdminGroup

DKFlight

Gladiator Pro MKII connection pin stuck causing red flashing led

Postby DKFlight » Sat Jun 30, 2018 16:18

I just received my new stick and was having problems with the flashing red led and no button on the stick being recognized. I found the info on flashing the firmware, used all the tools to check the stick and making sure the stick is properly seated. Then I took a close look and discovered one of the connection pins is sticking. I assume this is my problem. Any tips on how to fix this or do I need to send the stick back?

Thank you for any help.

gladiator-pro-mkII-connection-pins-sm.jpg

AeroGator

Re: Gladiator Pro MKII connection pin stuck causing red flashing led

Postby AeroGator » Mon Jul 02, 2018 14:37

DKFlight wrote:I just received my new stick and was having problems with the flashing red led and no button on the stick being recognized. I found the info on flashing the firmware, used all the tools to check the stick and making sure the stick is properly seated. Then I took a close look and discovered one of the connection pins is sticking. I assume this is my problem. Any tips on how to fix this or do I need to send the stick back?

I am terribly sorry it happened to you. I can't help saying I also appreciate your skills and expertise in digging into the problem by yourself and finding the chief suspect.
Now, what to do:
    * IF you bought the device from our local dealer, please begin with opening a support ticket there. In case you need replacement or a quick fix chances are the dealer has the part in question in stock, and taking care of the problem will be faster.
    * IF you bought the device from our shop in China, please quote the order number either here or by PM in case you want to keep the numbers private.
Best Regards,
AeroGator

DKFlight

Postby DKFlight » Mon Jul 02, 2018 16:54

Thanks for the reply. I have already sent an email to the dealer I purchased it from. I wanted to check and see if this was something that's common or I could fix myself. I'll probably end up sending the stick back for a replacement.

Thanks, D.

DKFlight

Postby DKFlight » Tue Jul 03, 2018 0:13

Shipping it back for a replacement, bummer but all is good, just have to wait a few weeks. :(

AeroGator

Postby AeroGator » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:55

DKFlight wrote:Shipping it back for a replacement

I hate this happening but thank you for patience. I believe the next one will be good.
Best Regards,
AeroGator

Return to “Technical Support”