T-Rudder Pedals Virtual Brake

Moderator: AdminGroup

redvapor

T-Rudder Pedals Virtual Brake

Postby redvapor » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:08

Kind of exhausted at this point. Posting here as a last ditch effort. I have not found a way to map the hotkey to enable virtual axis for braking and the like. You can't log tech support tickets for products unless you bought them through this site, which I suppose means you don't get support unless you buy them direct? That's a separate issue.

Right now I am just wondering how to set up virtual axis for toe brakes using T-Link. I map the button and test it using both joy.cpl and the testing tool provided but am unable to get the other axis to move. I have updated to the latest firmware and am using the latest versions of the tools. I have tried the default loadout and tried to make my own but don't believe the profiles I am using (including the default) are correct.

The quick start guide is for people using a VKB stick, which I am not so the quick start guide and profile provided . T-link however does recognize the button I am mapping. Is there a bug in T-link or any of the other configuration software currently? Is there a specific profile I should be using to simply map a hotkey that will allow differential brakes?

Note, I pulled all software from here: http://ftp.vkb-sim.pro/Programms/

Thanks.

Ron61

Re: T-Rudder Pedals Virtual Brake

Postby Ron61 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 16:44

Preliminary it is necessary to make simple manipulations, as described here. This will help solve the problem quickly.

redvapor

Postby redvapor » Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:58

Ron61 wrote:Preliminary it is necessary to make simple manipulations, as described here. This will help solve the problem quickly.

What do you mean by manipulations? That looks like a request for some info about the product. I can do that but what am I needing to manipulate?

Currently I have the Mk IV T-Rudder pedals. It has the stock spring, the default config with the latest firmware and software from the VKB website (See URL in original post.)

Sokol1

Postby Sokol1 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 20:23

This "manipulations" is (Russian to English) translator "shenanigans". :)

Means post - in this topic (I guess) the information asked in the fixed topic.
Important is the screenshots of tabs of DevCfg - Global Common, Profile Common-n-axes.

Alt+PrintScreen take a snapshot only of foreground active windows, e.g. of DevCfg.

Return to “Technical Support”