Driver error

Moderator: AdminGroup

drew

Driver error

Postby drew » Sun Feb 18, 2018 21:50

I have gladiator mk2 and have set it up properly so that it has worked just fine for me for a few months. However lately I have been experiencing hardware issues which cause my pc to hard reboot often, and most times when my pc starts back up it is very difficult to get the vkb joystick to power on (so that led lights are on). My computer sees it in this state but according to devices and printers automatic troubleshooter it is experiencing a driver issue. If i unplug it and plug it back in enough times in different usb ports it might or might not start working. I need help finding a permanent solution.

AeroGator

Re: Driver error

Postby AeroGator » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:32

drew wrote:I have gladiator mk2 and have set it up properly so that it has worked just fine for me for a few months. However lately I have been experiencing hardware issues which cause my pc to hard reboot often, and most times when my pc starts back up it is very difficult to get the vkb joystick to power on (so that led lights are on). My computer sees it in this state but according to devices and printers automatic troubleshooter it is experiencing a driver issue. If i unplug it and plug it back in enough times in different usb ports it might or might not start working. I need help finding a permanent solution.

As you say, the device had worked OK for months, until the computer started having problems.
So far there is nothing that would clearly indicate that it is the device to be blamed.
You might have installed another device which accidentally started using the same resource, or your antivirus was [automatically] updated and is now seeing the device as potential threat, or - there may be a zillion variables.
Please begin with reading this post http://forum.vkb-sim.pro/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2762 and meticulously following its guidelines step by step.
When we have full information we will look into it.
Best Regards,
AeroGator

Return to “Technical Support”