Gunfighter Mk.I (premiere model) + MCG Pro + T-Rudder Mk.IV + Virtual Toe Brakes on one BlackBox

Moderator: AdminGroup

hazel

Gunfighter Mk.I (premiere model) + MCG Pro + T-Rudder Mk.IV + Virtual Toe Brakes on one BlackBox

Postby hazel » Sun Jan 07, 2018 21:55

Hello, I'm still waiting for MCG for GunF MkI. in Europe. But I have a question...in advance. How does it pair with T-Rudder Mk.IV?
Regarding the Analog brake axis on MCG Pro, does it work with one BlackBox - Virtual Toe Breakes with T-Rudder? What drivers or settings do I need to get this setup working?

Thanks

Ron61

Re: Gunfighter Mk.I (premiere model) + MCG Pro + T-Rudder Mk.IV + Virtual Toe Brakes on one BlackBox

Postby Ron61 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 17:57

And why do we need virtual brakes, if there is a whole axis on the handle? Disable the virtual and use the lever.

hazel

Re: Gunfighter Mk.I (premiere model) + MCG Pro + T-Rudder Mk.IV + Virtual Toe Brakes on one BlackBox

Postby hazel » Tue Jan 09, 2018 17:32

Il-2 Bos has system to sort out the differential breaking in german planes, but in DCS P-51...
You will need virtual toe breakes. I think in DCS P-51 by default, the break lever will brake both wheels with the same pressure
(no differential braeking).

Sokol1

Postby Sokol1 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 22:46

hazel wrote: I think in DCS P-51 by default, the break lever will brake both wheels with the same pressure
(no differential braeking).

You are right, in DCSW this MCG brake lever if assigned for "Wheel Brakes" will work for Spitfire, La-39, Mi5-15/21...

But for P-51, Bf 109, Fw 190 and others, the brake lever in MFG will press brake in both wheels simultaneous, individual brake in that planes require 2 individual axis, so you need use T-Link for use virtual "differential brakes" in that planes, or if possible set this in BlackBox firmware - is possible with KG-12A grip.

In Il-2 Bo'X differential brakes (brake both wheels and use rudder for brake only right of left wheel) work for all planes (independent if IRL that plane use Toe Brakes, e.g. P-40), what is convenient for players with "twist" joystick and no rudder pedal.

Ron61

Postby Ron61 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 23:24

For this case we use the A2B mode, assign the virtual brake activation button to the brake lever axis and work it.
For example, here on the fourth axis there will be 48 buttons.

hand brake+Button2.png

Return to “Technical Support”