Re-post: Setting a Response curve on x / y axis causes folding trigger to become unresponsive

Moderator: AdminGroup

bb2

Re-post: Setting a Response curve on x / y axis causes folding trigger to become unresponsive

Postby bb2 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 17:53

1. Gunfighter with MCG Pro (rev B)
2. Firmware reported by VKBDeviceConfig v0.83.85 (NJoy32 v1.91) is "v1.917"
3. Default springs/cams, nothing changed out of the box
4. Default springs/cams, nothing changed out of the box
5. Software being used is VKBDeviceConfig v0.83.85 (NJoy32 v1.91)

When I set any response curve to the x or y axis, the folding trigger stops registering anything other than DX 3 on a full press. Even though Enable trigger, Safe, and Fire are checked none of them respond. The only way I can get it back responsive is to restore the stick to default settings (using vkbdevcfg in developer mode). I've calibrated per the instructions here on the forum, doesn't help. I've also tried flashing the firmware which seems to have had no effect.

(This is full travel of the folding trigger - up, down, full squeeze. only DX3 registers)
problem1.png

problem2.png

problem3.png

AeroGator

Re: Re-post: Setting a Response curve on x / y axis causes folding trigger to become unresponsive

Postby AeroGator » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:53

bb2 wrote:When I set any response curve to the x or y axis, the folding trigger stops registering anything other than DX 3 on a full press. Even though Enable trigger, Safe, and Fire are checked none of them respond. The only way I can get it back responsive is to restore the stick to default settings (using vkbdevcfg in developer mode). I've calibrated per the instructions here on the forum, doesn't help. I've also tried flashing the firmware which seems to have had no effect.

Thank you for the call; it happened to be a bug that we need to comb out.
Our software engineers are on it already.
It will be fixed in one of the nearest firmware updates. Stay tuned for update announcements.
Best Regards,
AeroGator

Return to “Technical Support”